- Service Management Consultant
Service Management Consultant
TOPdesk was founded in Delft, the Netherlands, over 20 years ago by 2 engineers who wanted to make something out of-the-box. Their goal was to help others to improve their customer services with one software that is simple and easy to use. Since then, the organization has grown from 2 employees to 500+, and from a single small office to 12 branches in 10 countries worldwide. We might have grown a lot since then, but we’ve never stopped believing in our core values: listening to the customer’s needs, and giving employees trust, freedom and responsibility to do great things.
Originally a Dutch company, TOPdesk opened its Brazilian branch in February 2013. TOPdesk is currently an important player worldwide in service management solutions and you will play an important role in its further growth in the South American market. Implementing TOPdesk software means implementing a solution, which involves understanding the client's requirements and translating these into a TOPdesk solution.
Service Management Consultant
Do you have an affinity for IT and customer communication? TOPdesk provides a service management tool that is used by over 4,000 organisations worldwide. We are looking for determined people to join our ever-increasing family. If you think you have what it takes send us your CV today.
Your job: Service Management Consultant
As a consultant, you will be visiting customers to improve processes and implement our software. You collaborate with managers and executives during every stage of the implementation process. Password I want this job. TOPdesk consultants work side-by-side with the customer and use their expertise to optimize customer processes and set up the software to perfectly meet their needs.
If you have the confidence to lead projects, enjoy working with a wide variety of people and are interested in IT, TOPdesk can offer you the ideal opportunity to develop your talent at a young and dynamic software company.
Service Management Consultant: How are we going to train you?
Before you can call yourself a service management consultant you will need to gain knowledge. This will, of course, remanin an on-going process, but we will provide you a training program in the Netherlands. You will learn everything about TOPdesk’s modules and functionalities and how organizations use and also techniques to teach customers about the software.
- Recently graduated – all disciplines are welcome
- Strong affinity for IT
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pragmatic and inquisitive with a proactive approach to learning
- Enjoys working in an international and multicultural environment
- Can work well individually and in a team
- Enjoys frequent travel to customers
What can you expect from us?
- 40 hours of work per week, with the flexibility and freedom to manage your workload without stringent working hours
- Early customer contact across a spectrum of industries and locations
- Extensive in-house training and unlimited career support
- The chance to become an expert in ITSM, ISO 20000, Prince2, ITIL and TQM.
- An inspiring work environment: TOPdesk is the international market leader in service management software
If you would like to apply, we would like to receive your CV and motivation via email@example.com for the attention of Ana Luiza Nascimento.
We are interested in people that are looking for a job like we offer and for a young and fun company. For you to apply we provide you a password somewhere in this text that it must be used as the subject of your application.
In summaryLocation: São Paulo
Availability: 40 hours per week
Education: Recently Graduated
What can you expect?International company
Young and fun environment
In house training